I am an adelaide based photographer. Currently there are a few series of photos I am interested in exhibiting:
- Beaches (1-4) - black and white medium format film photos of local SA beaches.
- Festivals (5-7) - snapshots into little known local festivals on the Izu Peninsula (Shizuoka Prefecture) in Japan.
- Osorezan (8,10,11) - photos exploring Osorezan, a remote buddist temple beleived to be one of the gates to the underworld.
- Portraits (9,12,13) - a series of experimental portraits, both medium format film and digital, playing with double exposure and projection.
- Little Places (14-16) - snapshots of solitary moments from rural Shizuoka in Japan
Prints can be exhibited in a number of sizes or frames. Please contact me if you would like more information.