Come along and find out everything you need to know from our panel of fellow 50+ artists and SALA Festival organisers.
- putting an exhibition together
- making the most of being part of this year's SALA Festival
- taking advantage of opportunities created by Unley Council to exhibit in shops, businesses and non-traditional spaces
- networking and finding other artists to exhibit with
nominating for the City of Unley's Active Ageing SALA Award
- bring your questions to ask our artist panel
Now in its 20th year, the SALA Festival is the biggest, most democratic visual arts festival in Australia. Celebrating a diverse range of local visual artists in equally diverse venues, the SALA Festival is unique. Every August thousands of artists exhibit in hundreds of venues throughout metropolitan and regional South Australia.
The Exchange is a membership network offering opportunities to reinvent, rediscover and find your voice. It’s open to anyone aged 50+ and is free to become a member.